Capstone Connect FAQs
Does Capstone Connect connect with Clever?
Yes! There are two easy steps you'll need to do.
- You'll need your direct (SQS) link for PebbleGo.
- Click here to watch a quick video on how to access the link, or
- View this helpful article with step-by-step instructions on accessing your link.
- You'll put your direct (SQS) link for PebbleGo into Clever.
- View the help article from Clever for embedding a link, or
- For teachers, view this article on how to add links to your own Clever page.
Note: These instructions will help you set up a Custom Portal within Clever. Rostering is not needed. Capstone Connect is a whole school resource.
Does Capstone Connect work with my Learning Management System (LMS)?
Capstone Connect is LMS/EdTech tool-agnostic meaning that you are able to use the link(s) with any tool you prefer or currently have.
Here are quick tutorial videos for using Capstone Connect with these popular LMS/Ed Tech tools.
- Google Classroom
- Google HyperDocs
Do I need to download an app?
No. Capstone Connect works on your devices' web browser rather than needing a separate application. Click here for a closer look at the system requirements for accessing PebbleGo and Capstone Interactive.