Connecting Capstone Accounts
Create Capstone building account:
- Login with your administrator username and password.*
- Click “Link Accounts”.
- Select your product and reenter your administrator username and password.
- Follow the “Create Capstone Account” wizard, entering your student username and password.
- Don’t use that product? Click “Skip.”
- Select your Capstone username. Choose from one of the options presented or create a new one.
- Create a new Capstone password.
- Verify that your new username and password are correct and select “Create.”
Create Google Classroom link:
- Complete the steps for creating a Capstone account (even if you have just use one product.)
- Once you complete the wizard, you will be returned to the Link Accounts Page.
- Select “Link My Class IDs.”
- Based on your Google Teacher ID, it will link your accounts.
- Want to link multiple classrooms to your account? Repeat this process with each Google Teacher ID you want to link.
Tip: You do not need to have access to all Capstone digital products to take advantage of the streamlined logins. It will work with whatever combination of products you have.
*Note: If your district uses the same username and password to manage accounts at multiple sites, please contact Capstone Customer Service before beginning the linking wizard.