PebbleGo Integration for LMS Applications or Classroom Website
Why put a PebbleGo link in your Learning Management System (LMS) or Classroom Website?
Learning Management Systems (LMS) or Classroom Websites such as Google Classroom, Schoology, Canvas, and ITS Learning (and dozens more) are popular ways for schools to provide quick access to digital resources and help educators with administrative tasks. Creating a link to PebbleGo in your LMS has these benefits:
- Helps fit your PebbleGo resource where educators spend their time
- Saves time for educators and students
- Supports easier home access for students and educators
For your convenience, we have provided two options depending on your specific needs:
- Access to the PebbleGo Home Screen
- Access to a Specific PebbleGo Article
It is easy to integrate with your LMS if you (or your technology leader) follow the steps below.
Option 1: Access the PebbleGo Home Screen using SQS code
PebbleGo can be easily integrated into most LMS applications by using the SQS code on the PebbleGo URL you want to access. This feature allows you to automatically log your students into PebbleGo and bring them to the home screen without needing to enter their user name and password!
Here’s a quick step-by-step tutorial on how to get started:
- Go to the Admin site (admin.pebblego.com) and log in.
- Click on the “Login Info” tab.
- From this screen, click and copy the “Auto Login” link under the “Student Login” section.
- Paste the “Auto Login” link into the appropriate area within your LMS system or lesson.
- Students can click on the Auto login link to easily access PebbleGo from your LMS system. This link will bring them to this PebbleGo home screen:
Option 2: Access a Specific Article Screen using Copy Link
Have you ever wanted a simple way to quickly share a link to a PebbleGo category, subcategory, or article with your students? Now you can! With the all-new Copy Link feature, you can provide easy, one-click access to any PebbleGo or PebbleGo Next category, subcategory, or article your school or district currently subscribes to. Students won't need to log in; they'll be brought straight to the article, signed in and ready to go.
- Navigate within PebbleGo to the category, subcategory, or article you want to get the link to. For this example, we'll use the Frog article.
- To copy the link, simply click the Copy Link button at the top of the screen next to the Random Article button (or Español button if you subscribe to PebbleGo Spanish). When you hover over the button with your mouse, it highlights yellow with a tooltip that reads "Copy Link".
- Once you've clicked the Copy Link button, the button will be highlighted green with a tooltip that reads "Copied!"
- You now have the link to the Frogs article stored on your computer's clipboard ready to be pasted into your preferred EdTech tool.
PebbleGo Pro Tip: Copy the link to a category within a PebbleGo module to help your students get directly to a set of articles on a specific topic.