Welcome to PebbleGo Vote!
PebbleGo Vote is a free election-season resource where K-5 students can research the presidential candidates, learn about democracy, and cast their ballot for the candidate of their choice.
Your K-5 students love learning all they can about our country's leaders and the election process. PebbleGo Vote allows students across the country to have a voice in the U.S. Presidential election, see that voting is important, and get a great civics lesson at the same time. From October 1-November 15 students will have free access to election-related articles on PebbleGo and PebbleGo Next, including biographies of candidates Donald Trump and Joe Biden.
- Access all the articles on the two candidates within the PebbleGo & PebbleGo Next Biographies module and election-related articles within the PebbleGo & PebbleGo Next Social Studies modules.
- Don't subscribe to PebbleGo & PebbleGo Next Biographies or Social Studies? We have you covered!
Sign up for free access to select articles within the PebbleGo Biographies, Biografías, Social Studies, and Estudios Sociales modules for K-3 as well as PebbleGo Next Biographies and Social Studies modules for grades 3-5 from October 1 - November 15.
- Incorporate PebbleGo Vote into your curriculum.
Students can participate in a nationwide election with schools from across the country to vote for the next president. They will be able to see the results for their school as well as the nationwide results
- We've created lesson plans and downloadables to make it easy to incorporate PebbleGo Vote into in-person and distance learning lessons. Check out all the resources below.
- Share what you're learning!
Get the whole school community excited with downloadable posters, coloring sheets, social media images, and "I Voted" stickers. Tag us on Twitter @capstonepub and use hashtag #PebbleGoVote.
Lesson Plans & Activities
Lesson Plans & Critical Thinking
PebbleGo Next (3-5)
Posters & Images